Box of Care is not JUST a high-quality, curated care-package company. We are a locally owned and operated gifting business that helps put the best New Orleans has to offer in a box, and is certified to bring joy and a smile to a loved one. We operate on a Five-Pillar Commitment to our customers and community:
- We provide a platform by partnering with local vendors who make products embodying New Orleans Culture;
- We curate quality gifts so authentic that recipients can close their eyes and be in their favorite part of the city;
- We present proper representation by showing New Orleans and its people in the most respectful and positive way;
- We support minority and women-owned businesses by actively seeking out vendors that identify as Black, Women, LGBTQ+ and other minorities for our gift arrangements;
- We are environmentally conscious by providing gift boxes that are made from recycled materials.
As a born and raised Louisianan, Box of Care's founder and CEO, Jonathan Floyd, has always had a passion for the unique and soulful city of New Orleans. From a young age, Jonathan wanted to start a business that would channel his passions and bring a positive impact to the New Orleans community. Through our carefully curated gift selection, unique packaging, and commitment to the artists and makers of New Orleans, Box of Care packages bring a bit of New Orleans tradition straight to your hands. Whether you are already familiar with the spirited, local New Orleans culture, or have yet to encounter it, receiving a Box of Care package is guaranteed to be a memorable experience.
Box of Care makes it easy for anyone to celebrate New Orleans’ plethora of festivities from anywhere in the country. Our packages are boxed with care, as they are hand packaged, wrapped, and delivered efficiently to ensure your box arrives in perfect condition. Box of Care helps put the best New Orleans has to offer in a box and is certified to bring joy and a smile to a loved one.